Tuesday 11 March 2014

FIF- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks

So as you may know I went a bit Revlon crazy, as a result I decided to do a FIF on what I'd purchased. And this week it will be on the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks. 



The first lipstick I picked up was "Pink in the Afternoon", it's one of those clichéd your lips but better kinda colours. For me it's perfect for everyday.




"Lovers Coral" is a subtle peachy/pink which I can see me using a lot more in the summer time. 


One thing I have to say is these lipsticks are super smooth, silky and creamy! They don't dry my lips like many other lipsticks do and even some how make them feel softer, think of it as a buttery lipstick.


Revlon really do have an amazing colour range and I without a doubt would recommend this to everyone ! I do not have a single negative thing to say about this product! 


I will be doing another Revlon FIF next week so keep your beautiful eyes peeled! 



Happy Friday !! 

Nicky xoxo


Twitter - Instagram - Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment